Thursday, April 3, 2008

Publishing a Photography Book

Architects wish they were photographers, photographers wish they were filmmakers and book dealers wish they were publishers. With that said, one of my goals for this year, besides my continued quest in finding the best photography book of the year, will be to publish my own book. I have a few photographers in mind but still looking. If you know of someone or are someone with a hidden book out there please let me know. This is not a contest of any sort, just a discussion that I would like to have as my search continues. The idea is to do something different, something meticulous and something that withstands the test of time. If you cant wait for me you can always try Blurb for $25,000.00 to finish or even to start your book-deadline is July 14th.